View Single Post
Old 09-16-2017, 10:24 AM   #17 (permalink)
amusez34
Track Member

Drives: 370z
amusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond repute

He told me that he had a set of ce28 with +22 offset for the front and rear. So he needed my rear wheels which is + 12 and asked if he can just get the rear only but I refused. These could be his wheels that he had before getting mine. Not too sure if he is lying about the offset. If these were the +12 in the front and +22 in the rear which would be completely awkward looking. Lol
In addition I just wanted to added from my previous post that I'm totally okay with him finding a friend to buy them off me locally so I won't be scammed but the fact that he came back later kinda mocking me for getting fooled by him using cuss words was totally an act of stupidity and childish douche bag.
Not too sure if this is legit offset or what, potential buyers just watch out if anything goes wrong just dispute or call your bank to file a chargeback if anything received is incorrect from what you expected. This douchbag also sold a set of 2014 wheels and used my picture from another post and was caught by someone on the forum. Later the admin asked him to post picture with his name and he then said they are sold. That's just another story that I saw from this dude. So please proceed with caution if you really want these wheels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
I had a hunch these were your wheels repowdered coated when this thread first pooped up. So he lied about the front offsets in the first post?

Last edited by amusez34; 09-16-2017 at 10:28 AM.