View Single Post
Old 09-16-2017, 03:16 AM   #16 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amusez34 View Post
+1
This guy is a total douche bag. This guy bought my ce28 19x9.5+12 19x10.5+22 and try to low bargain me for them. I refused as he wants me to ship them to him and his attitude looks to be a scammer. Later he found a friend who is local and offered me cash for the wheels and I had no idea it was his friend. So I sold my wheels for $1400 to his friend. Later this douche bag texted me saying it was his friend who bought those wheels who then will shipped to him and start cussing for no reason. I don't regret selling it to his friend it's just that this guy is acting like a clown and stupid af and super fishie.
I heard he has a YouTube channel but I doubt he will be popular as this guy is a total douche bag. So potential buyers please watch out for this guy to avoid being scammed.

Ps I still have the text messages that he send me that I can share to whoever wanting to watch some drama.
I had a hunch these were your wheels repowdered coated when this thread first pooped up. So he lied about the front offsets in the first post?