View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 11:14 PM   #80 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_O_Nite View Post
I see, said the blind man...

Thanks for the clarification redondoaveb! Are there any pics out there for this type R option?

On rhdjapan's site, https://www.rhdjapan.com/craft-squar...tca-f-z34.html they have the tca-f in both short and long stems...how do you specify which version is which? And on this same pic, the long stem mirror (the mirror in the background) assembly has a thing on top of the cover...what is that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The mirror with the long stem is the tca-n model. I believe the stem runs up through the mirror and is bolted at the top (I could be wrong as I've never seen the tca-n in person). I believe there are some older threads on here that show the r option.
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote