View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 09:35 PM   #1960 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
Another option for you power hungry guys is the 928 impeller with the high speed ceramic bearings. Couldn't have recommended them in the past but now they are getting some miles behind them and building a rep.

Will be able to squeeze a good amount more of power out of the setup of you spin it faster on the jackshaft side of things. If your going e85 you will 100% need a rfs. But then might as well take advantage of it all and go with the high speeds if you want to surpass 550.
I was going to do the "super vortech" upgrade from 928 but I got a si supercharger for a price I couldn't turn down. With the money I saved I'll probably use it to get a cjm fuel system. Definitely a rfs. I'm going to start with the 9lb pulley and see what results I get. If I'm not seeing mid 500's with that set up then I'll start looking into jackshaft and supercharger pulleys which means I'll probably have to upgrade the bearings.
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote