View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 01:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
G3RSTY7
Base Member

Drives: Infiniti G37s 6MT
G3RSTY7 is on a distinguished road
Default Lookin for boost!

Just joined because this forum has great resources especially going in depth to supercharging.. I'm from Denver and drive a G37s coupe. A few years ago I knew it was time to get a hobby car after i had a lifechanging experience after discovering my inner redneck smoking tires on a z06. Wanted something totally impractical that I could trade my TL for. Looked mostly at S2000's and 335i's since i can't afford a Supra. A black G37 rwd 6 speed came up for sale and i knew i was screwed. Car is everything what i wanted--sexy, customizeable, unique with the sky being the limit in regards to mods as it shares the vq with the 370z. Not just another blah car like a WRX or 335i where all the modded ones are the more or less the same, all the same mods just different brand names. I love the VQ how you can do NA tune, nos, twin turbo, supercharger, rear mount turbo.. classy enough for my wife to drive but will slowly go rice.
I've settled on supercharging since i like the practicality and hate turbo lag. I've already read through the 120+ pages on a supercharging thread andlook forward to getting to actively takepart in it.
Tl;dr i registered because i'm trying to get a hold of topgunz for an air-air intercooler. Tried on myg37, even got his number from someone and i'm still trying.. would love the satisfaction and resulting dyno numbers from a pieced together supercharger setup rather than just buying a stillen kit
G3RSTY7 is offline   Reply With Quote