View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 09:09 AM   #74 (permalink)
nomodsjk
Premium Member

Drives: 2011 370z MB/7at
nomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBERT1183 View Post
while i appreciate the offer bud i cant take 25k, its just not enough for me to sell it i would have to pull the exhaust off the car as well as the wheels/tires and carbon under the hood. And that nismo is a single turbo car not a twin turbo. Which is about a 6k difference right there between kits. Im trying to lessen my loss as much as i can but im gonna be out about 20k. 25k doesnt buy a stock z and an unistalled turbo kit. Nevermind all the supporting mods needed. I didnt want the hassle of parting the car so i figured i would offer it up at a good price. But parting it will get me about 33k+ which if the 4 people intersted fall through im most likely gonna do. I have numerous people intersted in the kit itself, the custom exhaust and the wheel n tire package.
I'm irritated that you have to justify your asking price. Your price is more than fair to anyone who knows what they're looking at. Either pay the asking price or move on but don't talk sh*t on the mans for sale thread. Have some class... This is the 370z forum not a Honda forum
nomodsjk is offline   Reply With Quote