View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 12:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
dvboy
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016,M6
dvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Observations after Ecutek tune.

Gained just under 17hp and smoothed things out nicely,got rid of a dip in the 5k range(Gained 20hp there).Like others have said it just makes the car more enjoyable to drive.Specifically my car (M6) was always a little jerky engaging the clutch in 1st to the point where I got a RJM clutch pedal which really helped.Problem is I live on a slope and just after I back out,I have to go up a slant and quite often the car would really buck while cold.It was shown on the dyno that I was getting some knocking in the low rpm range,could actually hear it slightly but I had always assumed that's just the way the car is.Thought maybe some warpage in my clutch was the culprit.Anyway the tune solved this issue,clutch engagement is smooth as butter now.Overall money well spent even with the conservative mods I have.