View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 09:56 AM   #8361 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
I am in the same boat. Really contemplating switching to Google Homes. Especially since I can ask it anything and it'll know. Only thing holding me back is the $130 entry point for just 1. But I also use Google Play Music over Amazon. I am giving Spotify a chance now.
That's the selling point for Google with me as well. It's more "personal assistant" smart vs alexa. I got all excited when drop in came to use it as a whole house intercom. Was disappointed it dropped bluetooth. Then excited again when they released multi-room and again disappointed with lack of bluetooth AND Spotify support. Yeah I know Spotify is coming, but seeing as it's the largest online streaming service, that's kind of dropping the ball.

Maybe the holidays will bring some Google home devices my way