View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 08:16 AM   #27 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanWest View Post
Pump the brake man. Ignore me?
Dude you are obviously a rep for that website (or at least on the take). You spam it all over this forum. Clearly you are just trying to push product here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanWest View Post
WOW... Is this what the forum has come to? I've posted maybe a few time in regards to Ceramic Coatings. I think you need to calm down with your 25k posts hero!
You talk about yellowing car bras to sell your product when that's not even an issue unless you cheap out. I just call it like I see it. If I'm wrong, I have no problem admitting it. If you have a problem with me, please feel free to PM me

And I'm no hero ... just a

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote