View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 08:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
zfaninphilly
Base Member

Drives: 2016 red nismo 7at
zfaninphilly has a reputation beyond reputezfaninphilly has a reputation beyond reputezfaninphilly has a reputation beyond reputezfaninphilly has a reputation beyond reputezfaninphilly has a reputation beyond reputezfaninphilly has a reputation beyond reputezfaninphilly has a reputation beyond reputezfaninphilly has a reputation beyond reputezfaninphilly has a reputation beyond reputezfaninphilly has a reputation beyond reputezfaninphilly has a reputation beyond repute

Wow finally someone who has owned more cars than I have 37 cars in about 40 years. I bought my 2016 in late June and the longest trips I have taken it on have been half a dozen trips that were 2 hours each way and the comfort was absolutely fine. I am also 60 and 6 ft tall and 200 lbs. The only real issue with the car is visibility in to what is beside you on your right. The recaro seats are thinner and you can actually see out the rear quarter window which I could not see at all on a test drive of a 2016 sport model with regular seats.

There were no nismo 370z's local to me prior to me buying the car. I bought it online from a Nissan dealer a few states away and took a leap of faith that the ride/drive would at least be as good as the 2016 sport model I had driven. The nismo is Far better, handling, acceleration are almost like a different car. My only other minor issue is the car has very little ground clearance when going on or off a driveway. It has to be done on an angle slowly.
zfaninphilly is offline   Reply With Quote