View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 10:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
analogman
Base Member

Drives: Actively shopping
analogman is on a distinguished road
Default Nismo Recaro seat comfort?

Greetings everyone, I'm a long time hard-core gear head, but new here. I've owned 104 cars over 45 years of driving (so yes, I'm 'older'), including a couple of Z cars way back when (260Z, 280ZX), and 3 Infiniti G coupes.

I'm intensely shopping for a Nismo, either new or used, 2015-2017. The only thing I'm not sure of is if the Recaro seats will be comfortable over the long run. I'd like to ask anyone for your comments on the seats.

I'm 'older' (60-ish) and not 'small' (6'0", 200 lbs). I've taken a Nismo for two 20 minute test drives, and the seat felt fine to me (though there was no 'wiggle room' in there). But, there can be a big difference between a 20 minute test drive and a multi-hour road trip. Unfortunately, there's only one Nismo at a dealership anywhere near me, and I've worn out my welcome there (especially since I won't be buying that dealership's car), and I've got to make a decision without any more 'seat time'.

How have you all liked the Recaro seat long term? Anyone have any issues with it over time?

Thank you!

Last edited by analogman; 09-12-2017 at 11:52 PM.
analogman is offline   Reply With Quote