View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 05:37 PM   #965 (permalink)
Justint5387
Base Member

Drives: 2016 370z Silver 6MT
Justint5387 has much to be proud ofJustint5387 has much to be proud ofJustint5387 has much to be proud ofJustint5387 has much to be proud ofJustint5387 has much to be proud ofJustint5387 has much to be proud ofJustint5387 has much to be proud ofJustint5387 has much to be proud ofJustint5387 has much to be proud ofJustint5387 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomer_110 View Post
Only technically speaking. The Miller's Evo had cooling issues (radiator hose blew off) on day 1 causing Aaron and Frank to only have one run each. On day two they each took 1 run in their Evo before cooling/engine issues struck again (likely damage from lack of coolant the day before). This time though Aaron jumped in my car to get a second time in the books for the day. His fast times on both courses were set in the Evo. He actually was slower than me in my car although he admittedly doesn't have experience in anything other than turbo awd cars.

I imagine if he had more seat time in my car though he would have been right at the top with it. The car was just hooked up out there this year.
I was there in STX.

Worked impound when you ran, was the car a little pushy?

Hope this car goes to STU
Justint5387 is offline   Reply With Quote