View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 05:07 PM   #25 (permalink)
RyanWest
Track Member

Drives: 2009 Nissan
RyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond repute

I just had a Lambo Aventador come into the shop with a clear bra on it. We did Ceramic Coat over the top of it, however the etching from bugs was already starting to build up. Yes the bra protects the paint, I think we all understand that. I am talking about pricing here. You can Ceramic Coat the front end with 5-6 coats and enjoy the same benefits of the clear bra. Maybe research the pencil strength of Ceramic Coatings.

If you have a rock big enough go through a Ceramic Coated front end, It will go through a clear bra!

And Ceramic Coating Kits are WAY cheaper.... Trying to save you money but you are telling people to ignore me?? LOL
RyanWest is offline   Reply With Quote