View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 04:55 PM   #24 (permalink)
RyanWest
Track Member

Drives: 2009 Nissan
RyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
That guy is a rep for whatever link he posted earlier. Ignore him - he's just trying to sell product.

I haven't seen a yellowed clear bra in years (except for cheap products).

Ceramic coatings and clear bra perform two different functions. Both is certainly ideal, but might be over the top for some. If you only get one, get the one that best suits your wants and needs. I did a ceramic coating on my wife's Honda so I could wash it in 5 minutes without worrying about scratching the hell out of the paint.
Pump the brake man. Ignore me?

WOW... Is this what the forum has come to? I've posted maybe a few time in regards to Ceramic Coatings. I think you need to calm down with your 25k posts hero!
RyanWest is offline   Reply With Quote