View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 05:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
KCZ
Base Member

Drives: '03 350Z Track Model
KCZ has a reputation beyond reputeKCZ has a reputation beyond reputeKCZ has a reputation beyond reputeKCZ has a reputation beyond reputeKCZ has a reputation beyond reputeKCZ has a reputation beyond reputeKCZ has a reputation beyond reputeKCZ has a reputation beyond reputeKCZ has a reputation beyond reputeKCZ has a reputation beyond reputeKCZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaysEffect View Post
The Z no matter what variant is a modders car, depending on your level of "need" for comfort ultimately is the question. The sport is unquestionably more comfortable imo over longer drives and in traffic. But if you want comfort get a G. The Z will require modifications no matter what. 8k in your pocket will go a long way in making a better driving experience. Whether or not you want to go down that rabbit hole is dependent on how hard you plan on driving. The Nismo up to about 7 or 8 tenths driving pace works significantly better without having to worry about modifications. The Sport shows its colors anywhere close to aggressive driving with increased body roll, increased understeer and slower transitional response.

The Nismo can handle stickier tires better on the stock suspension. So at the very minimum all you'd want is a set of tires capable of handling additional abuse. Stepping up in size is slightly more advantageous than outright racing tires in the same size. Something that can handle wet and dry without being horrible in one or the other. Like the new contisport or ps4 in a plus size.
When I test drove a Sport, I thought the body roll was horrendous. How much better is the Nismo, for those of you who've actually driven both?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danegrey View Post
Nismo if your not going to mod
Sport if your going to mod

Went sport, because I did mods
Like stated above Nismo is great and different look, but I would not mod if I bought one
Did just the Stillen sways fix the body roll problem?

Last edited by KCZ; 09-11-2017 at 05:11 PM.
KCZ is offline   Reply With Quote