View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 08:47 PM   #39 (permalink)
B&W_Evader
Track Member

Drives: slower than before
B&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond repute
Default Installed

Bought received and installed in under a week. Wanted to do a quick write-up to share my experience. Fit was amazingly good. Perfect length, end bends were clocked so tubes are tucked and aligned perfect. Originally though they were going to be an issue but once attached it all fell into place. Everything is super tight, tighter than I would like but I don't think that would be any different no matter what brand you buy. Make sure you check placement against the sway bar. Lift the front end because the gap changes a lot as the swaybar rotates. I ended up having to shift mine a bit after I saw how the gap changed. Love the crimped ends. Super high quality kit and would recommend it to others.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Oil_Cooler.jpg (214.7 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg Oil_Cooler_02.jpg (133.4 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg Oil_Cooler_03.jpg (161.4 KB, 30 views)

Last edited by B&W_Evader; 09-10-2017 at 08:51 PM.
B&W_Evader is offline   Reply With Quote