View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 10:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z370Z011 View Post
Thanks, everyone I appreciate it

only other question, Im able to find heated mirrors (the actual glass), but when I Look for the actual assembly I can't find any that say "heated" Is it the mirror its self with the "heated tech" so to speak, or will the actual assembly need to be heated to be compatible with the wiring harness?

I was trying to avoid the dealership because I know the guy and im sure it'll be an arm and a leg, but it seems like he might be doomed lol..
As long as the harness going to the mirror is the 5 wire, then you should be in business.

Not sure what year you have, but here's the link to a 2013.

https://www.courtesyparts.com/auto-p...ber=k63741ea0a
Borla S-Type | Motordyne | Z1 (lots) | South Bend | K&N | Nismo/Nismo S-Tune | Eibach | Aerojacket | Fujimara | Spl | ZSpeed Performance | Kenwood-Infinity-Sound Ordnance | Whiteline | Ecutek | Hotchkis | Clazzio | VQ Vortex |Morimoto XB |Dynosty Tune 329.64hp 265.73 ft/lb
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote