View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 02:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
s2krazyyy
Base Member

Drives: 2010 40th 370z
s2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdublu View Post
Nothing wrong with the base. I got a 16 base 2 months ago. It was certified pre-owned (was a dealer rental) with 10440 on the clock for $26k.

With everything we do to upgrade these cars as far as performance and appearance goodies, why start with above base model? That was my reasoning, anyway.

Enjoy your new car
Why start out with a model above the base? A sports packaged Z just offers an incredible value vs a base. Why get a base when you can get a sports packaged Z for about 1.5k-2k more? In a base if you wanted to upgrade the brakes/differential you would probably spend about 2k+ not to mention you are loosing out on some of the other things the sport package offers. But to each their own and congrats on the purchase OP I will be looking forward to the next trade in thread
s2krazyyy is offline   Reply With Quote