View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 07:27 PM   #1701 (permalink)
Vigoss
Base Member

Drives: 11 Nissan 370z BC M6
Vigoss is on a distinguished road

So, finally I'm here...

My clutch started to lose pressure and usually after a long drive on highway it's not bouncing back. I took it to the dealer. Of course they changed the GTR fluid. I told them it should be the CSC or CMC issue but they said they didn't find any leaking and the service bulletin told them to change the fluid. What I could do...

After changing the fluid, the symptom got better. But the clutch was still soft and the friction point was still low and vague, especially on highway after a long drive. I took it back to the dealer. Maybe because the weather was getting colder, the technician said he couldn't reproduce the issue and refused to admit the soft and vague clutch feel.

So I'm wondering if my symptom is indicating a CSC failure (technician stated no leakage...).

I have 50k on the z, still under a certified pre-owned limited warranty, which is basically the same as the powertrain warranty. But the dealer said CSC was not under my warranty (they said they checked it in the labor opt) but only under gold premium warranty. Does that sound correct?

Thanks in advance!
Vigoss is offline   Reply With Quote