View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 12:10 PM   #310 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoulaZ View Post
Yes I am very aware of the RHD thing. But from all the material I've been reading both on the forums and in his manuals, the consensus seems that the only thing stopping this is the air filter possibly fouling on the steering knuckle. But from going back and looking at a number of photos when I dropped my clutch and seeing the available space in that nook, I can't help but feel there is still significant room there, even if it's just an inch or two less, surely another filter may fit or modified to fit, or some other frabrication to assist.

Everything else I've seen won't foul on a RHD. So I'm keen to give this a serious attempt.
From what I see and I could be wrong. ( I have the kit on my Nismo but I previously owned a 7AT G37 ) the way that the turbo manifold and charge pipe wrap around the bottom of the rounded 6MT transmission housing is a no go on 7AT simply due to shape. The V1 kit ran a charge pipe through the passenger side and the V2 runs one through the driver side so that's a given. I'm pretty sure if Sasha could've found a sensible fix to sell RHD kit's he'd have done it by now but good luck to you.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote