View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 07:38 AM   #22 (permalink)
JLarson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nissan 370z MR M6
JLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
I can certainly look at it in the future. You aren't that far.

I'd like to hear it, just got my FI test down pipes installed this weekend with factory cat back. Looking to do the FI cat back system next month. Your's is close to what my G37 uses for part numbers.
You'll like it, a lot. With factory cats it's pretty tame - loud on cold start, but otherwise quiet and even without 12" or 18" resonators, it's pretty minimal noise in the cabin. I did a trek down to the Shenandoah valley yesterday with the wife, hiked Old Rag Top (pretty serious climb, which surprised me!) and at no point on the drive was the noise overly intrusive. My shifts have gotten a lot better even with the obtuse clutch in the 370, just from being able to hear how the engine responds.