View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 11:12 PM   #27 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
LOL I forgot you were local.

I hate fiberglass so much I would charge you more than a professional and do a worse job. =) The beauty of it is that it doesn't require much in terms of tools, etc. Just elbow grease.

The next box I fab will be for my own Z.... been hoping to avoid glass but I think it will end up that way anyway. Have an Alpine Type R 8" waiting to go in and looking to do my first ported enclosure.
Oh snap!

I didn't even notice the fiberglass part of your post. I was rushing on my lunch break and thought you just said "fabbed boxes for"... Didn't even see the fiberglass part. I wouldn't want a fiberglass enclosure anyway. Too much of a PITA.

Nah, for me, I just want to use good ole' MDF.