View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 07:21 AM   #20 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by white37014 View Post
Wont be at the meet, but thats good to know for the future, my installer when I had my system put it tuned it on the low side and I never got a chance for him to open it up, maybe in the future we can take a look at it
I can certainly look at it in the future. You aren't that far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
Fast Intentions exhaust went on today! Few struggles getting the oem system off, courtesy of corrosion, but eventually got it free. New system sounds good, deep and mellow. I actually expected a lot more volume from it, but as I said before, that's coming from a full motordyne system and i have not yet gone hfc or test pipes. So far so good! How's labor day looking for you guys?
I'd like to hear it, just got my FI test down pipes installed this weekend with factory cat back. Looking to do the FI cat back system next month. Your's is close to what my G37 uses for part numbers.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote