View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 02:23 PM   #3729 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

I hope they kill the Z... then our values go up and if i like the supra tt I get that. Then they can bring the successor on.
If the new Z comes out with a twin turbo then our 370z depreciates horribly. It's the same with mustang pre 2011 320hp motor and 2011 420hp engine....

It would be great if Nissan took a small breather in between models so anyone wanting to jump ship could get out of their current z.

Also I would never buy a Nissan sports car in the first production year. They've proven over and over their tranny issues are bad in the beginning. 350z, 370z and GTR all had issues first and trickled into 2nd year