View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 08:19 AM   #138 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCanadian View Post
The one that exists. The 2-door is just a design study by some arts student. There's a station wagon out there in the ether, also!

I agree with the article, that a coupe is a requirement to cement the brand's position. But just becuase it "makes sense", do not take it as a given that an Italian car maker will actually produce it! ;-)

Me, I'd probably go for the coupe if they were both out, and I had the cash. Neither condition is met right now, though.
I think I'd do the sedan in AWD Ti and then get a Quadrifoglio coupe!! Lol. They are that GOOD.

Well doing research on my future vehicle I came across this tidbit of info about using polymer in the turbo of the Alfa, due to power output on a small engine making them run hotter.

https://www.basf.com/us/en/company/n...US-17-049.html