View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 02:07 AM   #305 (permalink)
MoulaZ
Base Member

Drives: '09 Z34 BP Turbo V2
MoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I am very aware of the RHD thing. But from all the material I've been reading both on the forums and in his manuals, the consensus seems that the only thing stopping this is the air filter possibly fouling on the steering knuckle. But from going back and looking at a number of photos when I dropped my clutch and seeing the available space in that nook, I can't help but feel there is still significant room there, even if it's just an inch or two less, surely another filter may fit or modified to fit, or some other frabrication to assist.

Everything else I've seen won't foul on a RHD. So I'm keen to give this a serious attempt.
MoulaZ is offline   Reply With Quote