Thread: '17 & csc
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 09:46 PM   #27 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

I drove my 12' Nismo to over 60k with the stock CSC. When I got the car the clutch fluid was completely destroyed at 19k miles. I had to change the fluid every other oil change to keep it clean until the last 10k miles. MY 13' Nismo I got with only 77xx miles on it. The fluid was already done on it. I only had to change it out every other oil change for 20k miles before the fluid started stay clean. I used Motul RBF 600 fluid in both cars. I did have an issue last year in winter with my 13', the pedal went soft coming out of my drive way in below freezing temps. I changed the fluid again and haven't had an issue since. Proper maintenance does help. That doesn't mean I don't have a brand new clutch/Flywheel/CSC sitting in a box at my house though.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote