View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 02:52 PM   #119 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckles899 View Post
Well unfortunately me and the wife have some disagreements about my hobby and where I was planning on going with it. I will be selling and parting out everything I have. The turbo kit will come with a brand new turbo and brand new intercooler 0 miles on them to avoid any metal dust concerns, rest of the kit has 2.5 miles on it. I will start disassembly soon and will update this thread when everything is posted in the classifieds.
Damn!! Sorry to hear that. I've been in your boat and I completely understand. Some things I do I wage a savage disinformation campaign on. My engine popping is still refuted to be damaged spark plugs in some wine drinking circles brought on by me refusing to listen to the GF when she told me something smelled like gas in the garage allegedly.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote