Thread: '17 & csc
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 12:57 PM   #22 (permalink)
jaedub
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Black 370Z MT
jaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
With all due respect, that is a ridiculous statement. We live in a probabilistic world. Do you go to the roulette table and see the last number was 5, so you bet 5 and then curse the table when it rolls non-5 next? The term "failure rate" exists for a reason.

There are also many more variables at play than drivers skill - driving conditions, how hard you drive, weather where you live, the list is literally endless.
How is this ridiculous? I'm telling you my honest experience with the CSC. And it's a darn good one too. Yes there are more variables but it ultimately boils down to 2 things. The quality of the CSC and how you drive it. The fact that you're not even considering my legitimate and plausible experience is ridiculous.
jaedub is offline   Reply With Quote