Thread: '17 & csc
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 12:29 PM   #20 (permalink)
jaedub
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Black 370Z MT
jaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Then show your work. There's plenty of people who have had them fail across all levels of driving skill. What proof do you have that it's in any way related to driver skill?
The fact that some CSC fail and some don't is the proof itself. Yes the CSC is sensitive but the fact that some are still working fine means something's done properly. The Z is actually a hard car to drive stick so I can understand why people have hard time with the clutch.

You tell me why mine is still working and I can guarantee you it's not matter of luck. I can also can guarantee you that I use the clutch more than anyone else in this entire forum because of my daily stop-and-go LA traffic. I press the clutch every 3-4 second for about 45 minutes straight on the I-405 freeway everyday.....and that's only 1 way. And guess what, my stock CSC is rock solid even after all the years of commute.

I guess the real question is "why hasn't my CSC failed yet?"
jaedub is offline   Reply With Quote