View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 10:33 AM   #8046 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
She already feels devastated and was almost positive it was going to result in us breaking up. I just told her she needs to have better spacial awareness at all times and things could have been a lot worse. It's cheap enough i won't make a claim with my insurance. She will have to figure out how to repair hers by herself. I'm not helping this time.

I'm honestly excited. I get a freshly painted bumper that already had a lot of rock chips on it.
That's not too bad, props toyou for being a good sport. Accidents happen and cars can be fixed/replaced.

When my gf (now wife) and I were dating two months in, I had just bought a house and was so used to parking in the middle of the garage, when we left I just backed out not thinking about the other car on my driveway. Needless to say my rear quarter panel kissed the front fender of her dad's car. Ended up being a claim and a rather interesting first in depth conversation with her dad.