View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 03:18 PM   #30 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBacon View Post
Thank you everyone for your replies. I've ordered the rjm clutch pedal and will give it a try when it arrives, hopefully it's not too much of a pain in the *** to install. Not too sure why I can't figure out the Z's clutch, as I've driven other manual cars and never had this much trouble, hopefully the rjm clutch pedal will help with that.
I've owned nothing but manuals in all my cars and thought the same thing as you when I got my Z. RJM pedal is a must. Installation was easy for me. It was a two step process. Get in car, drive to mechanic.
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote