View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 09:23 AM   #36 (permalink)
NextLevel
Banned

Drives: Motorweek#0021 Nismo
NextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Nismo#91 View Post
I'm only giving my input because you are way overselling what you have and over stating other prices.
The equivalent Recaro sells for 1,750-1,600, new.
https://www.vividracing.com/catalog/...150714699.html
Recaro Racing and Sport Seats - Recaro Sidemounts and Adapters

For a seat, slider and rail, cost ~160, new.
Nissan 370 Z 09+ Seat Brackets

For Passenger seat only, airbag weight sensor bypass $90.

I really think these would sell if you just made them a little cheaper then a new set of Recaros with all you need to bolt in install.
I understand you're trying to explain things/justify pricing, but you're points are 100% invalid. We've sold over 200 sets of Recaro seats, we're very well acquanted with real live pricing Retail, MSRP, wholesale, cost, etc etc etc.

1) "seat slider and rail" - take the time to click the boxes, you also need sliders unless you're 4'10". You need both passenger and driver side.

2) You're considering "airbag by-pass" for $90. These have OEM airbags ($450 upgrade per INDIVIDUAL aftermarket recaro seat from recaro Germany), and over $750/ea seat via Nissan USA direct.

3. Also, these are Leather outters with red stitch, not Alcantara suede or vinyl.

Last edited by NextLevel; 08-30-2017 at 09:35 AM.
NextLevel is offline   Reply With Quote