View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 05:45 AM   #26 (permalink)
ramoszx12r
Track Member

Drives: 16 370Z Nismo White.
ramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond repute

Also I did the same plus I change my fluid before it gets dark, new
insulated line to keep the heat out. cheep insurances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Bus View Post
Go to the link below and click on the video, he'll explain it better then I can. By the way, it's not a RJM representative or employee.

Home

My personal testimonial. I put the RJM pedal on my Z approx 2 months after I got it, not because I couldn't drive the Z, but thanks to this forum, I was concerned about the CSC. Over 5 years and 22,000 miles, yes it's low miles, but I live in downtown Honolulu and daily drive my car in the city, in the 2nd worst city for traffic in the US. My 22k miles equals probably at least 50k plus miles for clutch depressions for most other people.

I've also asked twice on this forum, for anyone who's installed a RJM pedal have a CSC failure and have received 0 response to both request. Will it totally prevent a CSC failure, probably not depending on when you put the RJM pedal in, but I placed a $240 insurance bet by purchasing and installing it when my car was new and I'd do it all over again if I bought another. Oh yes, I recommend that you both do it too.

Tony Ramos
ramoszx12r is offline   Reply With Quote