View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 10:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
seecue
Base Member

Drives: 02 Honda S2000
seecue is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by z man View Post
Whether the deal is good or bad is dependent upon how bad you want the vehicle. Of the two deals posted, the lease will be the most practical, provided you will be able to meet the lease requirements....but understand upon completing the lease you will either have to purchase the vehicle or opt to try to find another deal or vehicle. If you are purchasing, the 15% interest will be quite a bit added to the cost of the vehicle, and you will be upside down in the vehicle at a very quick rate (gap insurance should be considered).

My opinion, only my opinion, I would save more money for the down payment in order to possibly get a lower interest rate or work at getting the credit scores up so that the buy option would be more practical.

Either way, add up the total in payments for the lease and the total cost to buy the car...and that will help you determine how much you will pay for the car in the end, and hopefully help you with making your decision.

If the cost is too great, step away for a minute until a better offer can be provided to you and come back another day. What you do not want to do is regret the deal that was made six months after everything is final, and you can't get out of something you got into without loosing big.

It's just my opinion....everyone has one!
I agree with this guy. I've made some financial mistakes, I promised myself I would never do that again. Waiting is painful, but in the end it should be worth it. BTW I'm still waiting.....=(
seecue is offline   Reply With Quote