View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 10:10 PM   #34 (permalink)
amusez34
Track Member

Drives: 370z
amusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Nismo#91 View Post
I'm only giving my input because you are way overselling what you have and over stating other prices.
The equivalent Recaro sells for 1,750-1,600, new.
https://www.vividracing.com/catalog/...150714699.html
Recaro Racing and Sport Seats - Recaro Sidemounts and Adapters

For a seat, slider and rail, cost ~160, new.
Nissan 370 Z 09+ Seat Brackets

For Passenger seat only, airbag weight sensor bypass $90.

I really think these would sell if you just made them a little cheaper then a new set of Recaros with all you need to bolt in install.
I'm totally agree with you. But as forum rules you can't say something negative or price being too high for the product. Just let the op put whatever he wants and maybe some rich amateur will buy them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James10694 View Post
Yea but nobody wants the base recaros they want the OEM Nismo seats. I mean if someone doesn't want to pay 4k for these just in spite then they can go buy them from Nissan directly for $10k
Haha they are "OEM" seats not aftermarket seats. If some amateur wants the look only they might go for these OEM recaro. But only real car enthusiast would want the base recaro with stronger bolster. If someone doesn't want to pay 4K for these they wouldn't even go to Nissan to spend 10k for them because they are only OEM.
Not trying to say which is better, only depending what you want, for look or for functionality. Just my two cents.
GLWS OP
amusez34 is offline   Reply With Quote