View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 06:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Generally speaking, I feel like a lower knob goes a long way in general. With this car's clunky-feeling synchros and wonky clutch pedal feel, gate feed is one of those things that can be given less thought.

I had the PW JDM stainless knob. Weight was nice, but I was holding the bottom more often over time just to ensure I was entering the correct gear in a more timely manner.

Now using the Nismo GT Ti. Lighter, and really don't care for the adjustment feature. Shape and height are what I like, though, on top of the whole "JDMxOEM yo" thing. Major dislike is that it's technically hollow, so sometimes it doesn't feel good with this car's truck-like shift feel.
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote