Thread: DNA exhaust
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 03:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
pedrojotajota
Base Member

Drives: Nissan 370z 331cv
pedrojotajota is on a distinguished road
Default DNA exhaust

Good morning, I write from Spain, I come to you since in my country there is no information on this specific car model and I wanted to ask for advice.

Also in Spain it is very difficult to get parts and we have to buy in the USA, the problem is that shipping and taxes make products very expensive, something that costs US $ 350 in Spain costs 750€.

Currently in my car I rode something similar to the AAM short tails, but I would like to ride the test pipes and along with the short tails would be too noisy, so I want to mount an entire exhaust line.

My main idea was to buy a hks Hi power or Ark, the problem is that it is very difficult to buy and in Spain it is put in 2,000 € (about 2,300 dollars)

Another option was the invidia gemini line, but this line I do not like at all aesthetically.

So as a last resort, I had thought of buying a DNA motoring, ebay exhaust line, this home setting could stand at about $ 850, something that seems more reasonable to me, but still, it's still a high price to be A line of escape copy.

Anyone have experience with this brand? What can you tell me In photos they look very good finishes, but how they grow old?
pedrojotajota is offline   Reply With Quote