View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 04:52 PM   #84 (permalink)
AlWakRa
Track Member

Drives: 10 370Z PW 6MT
AlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond repute

The Z is back on the road, although, not in a perfect condition.

These the replacement I received from Z1, thanks to Russ for contacting SPL and getting one side parts for me.

The car sucks with oem rays the gap in the fenders is unwatchable.

I tamed down the alignment, it was around -2.3 front camber and -2.0 rear camber, I went down to -1.5 front and -1.2 rear. Stock toe and +6.8 caster, just to try its effect, I was at +6 before.

I will cut the airbags and stitch the roof, the seat side isn't important any more and will DD it for a while, until I get the new clutch or the slave cylinder give up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg WhatsApp Image 2017-08-26 at 9.30.23 PM.jpeg (209.4 KB, 212 views)
File Type: jpeg WhatsApp Image 2017-08-28 at 6.44.02 PM.jpeg (184.8 KB, 213 views)
AlWakRa is offline   Reply With Quote