View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 08:33 AM   #1935 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Here is whats going on with Supply. I have 7 A2A kits in the making. They will be done and ready to ship in mid to late September. I have a full payment on one and a deposit on one other, with several guys saying they will be sending a deposit.

I take deposits because I can not promise 15 people I have kits when I am only making 7. The first 7 guys to either pay in full or send a deposit "lock" in a kit. The deposit is $200.

I had started designing a supercharger kit of my own but I am just far too busy with life (and A2A kits) to get that complete any time soon, which may never get done. For now it is just the A2A kit.

Last edited by TopgunZ; 08-28-2017 at 08:40 AM.
TopgunZ is offline   Reply With Quote