View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 09:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCNISMO View Post
Anything Italian, is suspect in terms of electrical gremlins and other things that annoy you. Great designs, great styling....but if its made on Monday or friday....watch out. Monday is hang-over from the weekend and Friday is getting all worked up for the weekend. Now I mean this in a nice way, I've had two Italian motorcycles and might get another one this weekend. The Alfas in the press fleet seems to all have issues with electrical problems and CEL doing random things. I would not use one for a DD. For 50K or so, you can get a nice 997.2 911S.
I think I'll keep the electrical options down. I'd rather do that than drive a lesser handling car.

I'd still rather drive a new WARRANTEED Alfa for my money, than trust a 10 year old Porsche with 80,000 miles on it. It sounds like the same gamble. Just one has a warranty n one doesn't.

You also, have to trust the previous owner wasn't trying to do the cannonball run every third Saturday. Lol

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 08-25-2017 at 10:31 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote