View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 08:22 AM   #15 (permalink)
Zingston
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's a rental.
Zingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
ive seen the first pictures before and i thought about doing that to my z... the last one is a new pic... btw THANKS AK for posting up the pics!!! the third picture looks ok i guess... not really sold yet cuz it doesnt really look like they belong on the car u know?.... im all about OEM look but if u like them i think they look decent and im pretty sure they do the job of lighting up the way...
This thread is quite old... just wondering if any other forum members have added fog/auxillary grill lighting to their Zs since the last post back in 2010? How do you like them? Pics?
Zingston is offline   Reply With Quote