View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 08:17 AM   #56 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

I've been hit with laser about 10 times in my 370Z already. My unit goes off every single time and works flawlessly. In fact, I just got hit last Friday. Two units on the side of the road -- 1 guy with the laser gun and the other guy ready to hit his lights and pull someone over. It was great, because they kept trying, and trying, and trying. And my Blinder just kept jamming, and jamming, and jamming. Then they finally gave up and hit the guy behind me and sure enough, the 2nd cop pulled out and nailed him.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote