View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 08:28 PM   #215 (permalink)
MaysEffect
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Infiniti FX35
MaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Noop, but I have compressed them to rubbing the inner fender on the Dragon at the Gravity cavity. There were a couple of spots like that on that road. I am waiting for my neck to heal a little more. I am going to try and make it to Z Nationals this year for some Road Atlanta track day fun.
Rubbing front and rear? Was it rubbing at full lock or just over bumps going straight?

If you want to go with Penske's, its best you call them directly. They have a setup page dedicated to custom designs on the main site and its updated often. The Anze group is not very active online. I tried getting in touch with them a few years ago and they weren't very helpful. I can't say how they are now. PSI is my most trusted group so far. If you give them a call, most of the guys are very helpful. I usually deal with Beau or Ben. These guys can give you exact parts lists for almost all kits they sale or service. They don't charge or hassle you either for information.
MaysEffect is offline   Reply With Quote