View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 01:30 PM   #77 (permalink)
AlWakRa
Track Member

Drives: 10 370Z PW 6MT
AlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
You want the Suzuka GT as they for taller drivers. I went to a dealer and did a test fitting. I really like them and you can buy different cushions to adjust you butt height up or down. I have the Evo II US and the fit is pretty good my shoulder bolster doesn't rest on the door but it is a close fit.
Yes, that is what I want, I am nearly 6' but I need to lose weight I cannot sit in any seat as they aren't available locally, luckily I found the evo 3 with a friend and borrowed it to test the seat, it fits nicely. I am trying with a dealer in uk to figure out what will suit me and the car. I think both cobras will fit the car, hopefully, only issue the shoulders are wider that evo2us and narrower than evo3.

Most likely I will go for suzuka gt driver side and imola (standard or gt) for passenger. Also, I will save nearly 45 lbs without counting my muscle mass
AlWakRa is offline   Reply With Quote