View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 07:01 PM   #172 (permalink)
SOUTHZZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 NISSAN 370Z CS M6
SOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I actually considered putting the thread in the track section however after some consultation with other members of the formum it was decided that there are lot non-track goers that would also be interested and that is the case. I think for most of those that track or are boosted it is function over form. However we all want it to compliment our cars.

The real story is that I had contacted Jonh about their universal vents and when he called me back he said you know they will probably work just fine but it will look like crap. He then said maybe it is time for me to build one specifically for the Z. I have been getting more and more calls about vents from Z owners. So my job was to find him a donor hood and gauge interest on the forum. I pmed Eagle...never met him but I knew he was track guy and lived near the shop and from there the rest is history. So long story longer we should get both...form and function!

And thanks for the compliment!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
My compliments for seeing this project through.
Comments from me have not been negative. I've been involved with forums
for our cars(z33&z34+original 240z)for many years.
For sure,there are the purists that strive to get the best out of the car.
But,from my experience,there are the lurkers,wannabe's and those that
want the looks etc.
These tend to be the majority.
I've done the true performance stage myself.
Riveted fender extensions. Anything to make it go faster.

Your Z has the pro clean go fast look.

I'm sure it's as fast as it looks!