View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 02:29 PM   #106 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckles899 View Post

I think I am at a point now though that I may end up just selling everything at a loss and buying a sweet minivan. I have had a rash of bad luck and unfortunate things happen that make me think it is just not meant to be
What do you all think?
Bruh you don't just give up like that. Your luck is'nt the worst to be had. First my intercooler mount's were wrong, then I got the wrong compressor cover, then my transmission harness melted on the dyno. I had a fuel leak at the hard line and then on the day I finally got my car tuned it was spiking to 16psi so the tuner refused to tune it past wastegate. All that seem bad enough? Well I was so proud of my 509rwhp I decided to boost the hell out of it not 24hrs after being tuned. That did'nt work out so well because it spiked at 23psi right before the pistons, rods and valves turned into oil pan glitter. And all this was on a 2015 Nismo. Today that bastard is running strong as hell at 9psi and very shortly it'll be sporting a built longblock with stage 2 cams. We will all at some point have "Boosted People Problems" but that's all part of being able to say "I made this work." Don't give up man, just build the car you had in your head before you bought the first part,
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote