View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 11:05 PM   #27 (permalink)
nis350
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
nis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrat and I think you did good with the price as the color combo is rare.

I love the persimmons interior and also took me a very long time to find one. Mine is like yours but with 6MT and Sport/Touring/Nav package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamut View Post
I saw that Interior, for the first time, few months back and could not get the "Persimmons" color interior out of my mind....after all, that Interior color is named after a native fruit from "PERSIA" , My old native land & I had to have one....LOL... after doing some research, I was astonished that interior was only very small percentage of "TOURING" version and a discontinued one.... to find one in USED took lots of search....to find a "NEW" one in a dealer's lot and only few miles from me was a real find that I could not let go....now, If I only could GRIND the dealer's price & Zeal down to an acceptable price...???
Challenge was on and after everything was said and done..??? ......... $35,000 + Tax & Lic...out the door !!!...(Sticker price was $41.196) ...

I tell Ya.... I'm All Smiles....What can I say....
nis350 is online now   Reply With Quote