Thread: 370Z For Sale 2010 40th Anniversary 56k mile
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 08:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
4TthAnnyZ
Base Member

Drives: 2010 40th
4TthAnnyZ will become famous soon enough
Default 2010 40th Anniversary 56k mile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4TthAnnyZ View Post

Long story short, I purchased this in July 2014 with 49k miles, added some parts and enjoyed the hell out of it, but my life priorities have changed. I have never tracked it and was relatively mild with it on the street. It has never seen snow and rarely saw rain. It has been stored properly each winter in a garage. I do not have possession of the original cover, however I purchased the Z1 Motorsports cover which is much more suited to winter storage.

Aftermarket parts:

Swift Spec R springs
SPL camber arms
SPC toe bolt kit
SPL eccentric lockout kit
Takeda Attack intakes
Ark Performance "Grip" catback exhaust
Fast intentions non-resonated test pipes
Fujimura carbon fiber rear splitter

**will come with factory cats and springs if you so choose to put them back in.

Aside from a few "natural wear and tear" blemishes, it is in excellent shape. On the exterior it has 3M clear bra on the entire front end and about 12" up the hood. There are some tiny rock chips that I repaired with Dr. Colorchip. There are also a couple clear coat scratches that could use a buffing. The side skirts are showing some wear because the crappy roads here even in the summer, but nothing u can see from 10 feet away. The wheels have some haze in the clear, looks like previous owner used a harsh cleaner. Tires were brand new when I purchased it.

The interior is near mint aside from a couple scuffs on the hard plastic from the previous owner.

$19,500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been almost two years since I posted this. Reviving the thread again. Car has 59,500 miles now, condition has not changed.

Price drop to $19,500 OBO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by 4TthAnnyZ; 10-16-2017 at 06:06 PM.
4TthAnnyZ is offline   Reply With Quote