View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 11:03 AM   #28 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute
Default CSC or CMC problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatanna Z View Post

The CMC is the same as the one in your car so it'll definitely work but is not an aftermarket replacement. The elimination kit will replaces the CSC. I've heard great things about it but there is a little maintenance required to adjust it from time to time. If you aren't comfortable doing that you might want to consider the Zspeed HD CSC. I'm running it in my car and it's worked perfectly.

As for labor, it'll basically be the same as a clutch install since you have to drop the transmission and an additional hour to an hour and half for the CMC replacement. Depending on labor rates where you live I would guess anywhere from $800-1,200.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote